What Information we gather
We gather Information that you provide to us, including your name, e-mail address and your Website log in name and account. We use this Information to process and fulfill your orders.
If you choose to buy from us through our Website, you will be directed to third-party payment processing sites such as PayPal to pay for your order. We do not collect your payment information but will receive notification from these payment sites that you have paid. We do not control these payment websites or their collection of information, and we suggest that you review their privacy policies before providing them with your personal information.
You are responsible for the accuracy of the Information that you provide to us and for maintaining the secrecy of your information. You may correct and update your Information at any time on the Website or by contacting us. We periodically audit the Information and will remove information that is incomplete or which you have informed us is inaccurate.
We do not gather private information such as Social Security or other identification numbers or any other information that could be used to determine employment worthiness.
Where we gather Information
We gather Information from you in plainly marked areas of our Website. For example, we request Information from you when you:
- Register as a customer.
- Place an order.
- Request information about your order.
- Change your Information.
How we use Information
We use this Information to:
- Help us to know our customers.
- Enable us to enhance your Website visit, and to improve and customize the content and layout of our Website.
- Track usage of the Website.
How we share Information
We may share this Information with our suppliers in the form of non-personalized, demographic information about our Website users.
We do not sell, share or trade your Information with third parties. We may disclose Information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety. If our company is involved in a merger, acquisition or sale of assets, the Information may be a transferred asset. When you buy from our Website, you provide your payment information to third party payment processing companies (PayPal) to complete your purchase.
How we store Information
- We maintain security procedures for storing Information and protecting against unauthorized access to or disclosure of that Information which we believe are as safe as today’s technology permits. We test these procedures and modify them regularly as new technologies become feasible. We do not, however, guarantee that your Information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. If there is a breach of our security system that affects your Information, we will attempt to contact you at the email that you provided.
- Third-Party Websites
- Other companies linked to this Website may gather information about you when you view their websites. We do not control those websites or their collection of information and suggest that you review their privacy policies before providing them with your personal information.
- Contact Us
- Thank you for visiting our Website. If you have questions about our policies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.